Is the library open?
Both libraries are open regular business hours for limited, express service. Please check the guidelines below.
- Patrons may use the library to check out materials and access public computers.
- Please limit use to 30 minutes.
- There is a limit of 25 patrons in the Main Library at any one time and 5 patrons in the North Lewisburg Branch Library.
- Returned items should be placed in the bookdrop. Please do not bring items into the library to return.
- Patrons must maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times.
- Use hand sanitizer when entering the library. Sanitation stations are available throughout the library.
- Staff will disinfect surfaces throughout the day.
- Staff will wear face coverings. Face coverings for patrons are strongly encouraged.
- Masks are available at the front of the library, but you are welcome to wear your own mask.
- Patrons are encouraged to take advantage of our Drive-Up Service. This service will be continue to be offered at both locations.
- The first hour of each business day will be reserved for at-risk patrons.
Will I be fined for overdue materials?
No. We are currently not charging fines, so there will be no late fees on items you currently have checked out.
You may notice items you place in the book drop are still on your account. Items returned will be held in quarantine for at least 72 hours and will not be checked in until that time is over.
There are still fees for lost or damaged items or fines already posted to your account.
How do I return items I have checked out?
A book drop is located on the west side of the building. At the North Lewisburg Branch there is a book drop by the front door. Please do not bring items into the library to return.
Items that are returned in the book drop will be held in quarantine for at least 72 hours and will not be checked in until after that time. If you check your account online, items will appear on your account until they are able to be checked in.
Do you offer curbside or drive-up service?
Contactless service is being offered at both library locations.
There have been changes made to curbside service at the Main Library. Place your items on hold through our online card catalog or call the library for assistance. Staff will contact you when your items are ready. You do not need to schedule a pick-up time. Pick-up is available any time between 9:00 am and one hour before closing. Just stop by the drive-up window and call the library to let us know you have arrived. Please be patient with us as we make this transition.
At the North Lewisburg Branch Library, place your holds online and be sure to mark the pick-up library as the branch. You may also call 937-653-3811 to reserve items. Staff will notify you when items are ready for pick-up. You do not need to schedule a pick-up time. Pick-up is available any time between the opening time and one hour prior to closing. Park in one of the marked spots, call the branch library at 937-747-3043 to let staff know you have arrived and what spot you are parked. Open your trunk and stay in your car. Staff will place your items in your trunk and you're ready to go!
Return all items in the book drop.
Do the libraries offer WiFi?
WiFi is available including the parking lots of both library locations.
I saw the article about the 3D printed ear guards? Are they still available?
A limited number of ear guards are available. If you are interested in receiving one of the 3D printed ear guards that can be worn with masks, please email us at email@example.com.
I have another question. Can I speak with someone at the library?
Please call 937-653-3811 during business hours if you have any questions. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The official press release is available at the bottom of this page.
Stay tuned to the library website and Facebook page for updated information.
During the COVID-19 outbreak, many information providers are making their resources more widely accessible to library patrons. Click HERE for resources that are temporarily available with your library card.
|Virtual Field Trips||Activities|
|Lifelong Learning||Local History/Genealogy||Online Library|
Lynda.com online classes for business, computer, etc
CreativeBug video classes on various crafts
Chilton Library car repair
Ohio Digital Library ebooks, audiobooks, magazines and videos
hoopla digital ebooks, audiobooks, music, movies and TV shows
RB Digital magazines, ebooks, audiobooks
Tumble Books ebooks
Tumble Math ebooks
Teen Book Cloud ebooks
Check your App store for these resources also.